Sunday 29 July 2012

Sunday Mini Goals


Gosh, I love this city.
1. Blogging  - Still a fail.  I’m trying to get used to this public blog thing and making it a part of my life.  Hard to believe considering I had a semi-private blog for close to 10 years.

2. Food - I'll give myself an 90% on this one.  I was great during the week but probably had too much booze this weekend again (traveling Via – Business Class?  How could I not?).

When did I start liking white wine?
3. Work-Outs – Once again, there were 2 days I didn’t get to the gym, but I still MOVED.  Most of Saturday and Sunday were spent walking, and Thursday was all about cleaning.  And I even visited the hotel gym.  I'm so excited to see how accessible hotels are now making it to workout.


4. Kelly – Really starting to feel like myself again.  Gosh I love make-up.

Sephora haul <3
5. Meal Prep – AWESOME.  I nailed this one this week and hoping to do the same in the upcoming week.

This week’s new goal:

Add running back to the schedule.  I don’t know what it is but my love for running waxes and wanes at times.  I need to be a runner again.

No comments:

Post a Comment