Tuesday 19 June 2012

Taper Week

Today started taper week and boy am I scared.

At least with running, I kind of know.  You get close to the 10k mark before you race, maybe you even go past it, but this time, I'm going in blind. 

I've been really close in training to completing the whole Du distance but where I have to bike (biking the streets in Toronto scares me) doesn't allow for me to go as fast as I need to.  So far I can keep about 2:30min/km which should put me at a decent bike time.  My second run is what scares me.  I have no idea how I'm going to do it.   And really, how I'm not going to get frustrated when I'm in the back of the pack.

Oh well, the only thing I can do this week is get my run/bikes in, breathe, and eat as clean as I can.

Let's do this kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment