Thursday 14 June 2012

The Bright Side

Negative self-talk has been rampant in my head over the last 26 years.  To be honest, the way it can cripple me is down right scary sometimes.  I can spend a day, a week, a month, beating myself up for how I look and what I have or haven't done.

Today is a 'fat' day.  I feel bloated and gross and the voice in the back of my head is telling me that I'm not going to be able to do this.  That my failed run this morning means I won't be able to finish the duathlon. 

This time though, I'm not going to let those thoughts take over.  This time I'm going to beat them down with positivity.  I'm going to tell myself that I can do this.  That it's now or never, really.  Time to kick my own ass and get in shape.


Also, these pictures were taken 5 days apart... I actually think I see change!  Whoa!

Time to keep it up and just Du it.

No comments:

Post a Comment